viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

Kenyi. (English)

Winter, Brussels, 2011

I was walking in Brussels at night, I met some friends in the Rue Marche du Charbon, a typical Belgian street, which was in the middle of the old part of the city.

It was about one o'clock in the morning on a Thursday, we decided to go out, to a boîte that was across the boulevard Anspach, it was a notorious gay club. But the music was very good. We arrived, left our coats on the counter, and asked for a drink...

I ordered a margarita, they ordered a little stronger drinks.

We danced, we laughed, we criticized, we made jokes, the night passed, and each one of my friends, took different directions, one of them left, the others I think left in search of love through the passages of that nightclub, where the afro descendants predominated, the African music stimulated my body, I danced alone, near the door of one of those labyrinths that crossed the walls, where they were lost, as I was, in the darkness of the night... I advanced and advanced with my hands touching the walls, their nooks and crannies, a line of men, from one side and the other, were standing, so that I could look closely at those who passed by walking, almost in the dark. At one moment the corridor was narrower and narrower, when another one passed, you had to press your body against the walls.

I keep walking, and in that, I feel a hand touching mine, I get close to it, I look at it, and I get a glimpse by a ray of light, the young face of an African man, who was there, hidden, wearing jeans and a muscular one.

Kenyi was strong, his arms and body robust, his mouth was very juicy, beautiful, fleshy, large, was an abrupt seduction, primitive, unparalleled, had no half measures, was not sweet, nor sensual, was sexy, so rough, was very virile, very macho, very straight and brutal. He was straight, from the door out, but today and now, he is with me and I enjoy him.

He takes me by the waist, my mouth is in front of his mouth, he kisses me with his huge mouth, I kiss him, I touch his cock, he touches my ass, we start kissing, I bend down, I unzip his pants and start sucking, a real huge, thick, big, black cock. I suck it, I swallow it, I open my mouth a lot to be able to put it all the way in, I was a little drunk, unrestrained, excited by the situation. He excites me, that he is so strong, and brutal, he grabs my hair, pulls it back, opens my mouth with his fingers, and with the other hand, he puts his dick back into my mouth. I suck it, I choke, the head of his sorrow reaches the bottom of my throat, he closes and opens his eyes for the pleasure that my mouth provoked him.

He grabs me by the back of my neck, I stand in front of him, he looks at me, he turns me against the wall, I quickly unbutton my pants as best I can, he starts to get excited, he is very hot. He touches my ass, my buttocks, he bends over, bites them, runs his tongue all over my ass, especially into my anus, inserts it, dilates me, moistens me...I scream with pleasure...he grabs my waist, pulls back my ass, tips a few spankings, sticks one finger in, then another and another in my anus

29 moistened by his tongue, he masturbates me, kisses me, laughs, insults me, holds me, pulls out his fingers, and rubs the head of his cock strongly against my ass, very hard, presses and presses, I relax my body, and the big black cock of my male, goes all the way into me, I feel trapped, stuck against the wall, and this nigga fucking me at his mercy, enjoying my ass... He starts penetrating me, I was afraid, because I know that guys like Kenyi, enjoy the sex act, for hours and hours, I don't know if my body would resist it.

I enjoy it, I moan, I vibrate, I open my asshole, I hit my ass against his pelvis, so that his phallus goes in more and more, my penis is erect, he touched me, the double pleasure kills me of enjoyment.

He kisses me, holds me very tightly by the waist, with his two big hands, his perfume was as penetrating as everything in me. He begins to pump like an uncontrolled animal, penetrating me incessantly. I put my hands very firmly against the wall, he possesses me, he deflowers me again and again, I let myself be penetrated, I don't resist, in spite of the pain that his cock provoked inside me, but the truth is that I also like him, I love to enjoy, to enjoy, to enjoy him.

Kenyi, begins to scream, like a desperate person, to moan, to enjoy, to bite me, to kiss me, until he makes a movement with his pelvis, then another and then another blow.

Kenyi ends up in me, like a protomacho animal, looks at me, pushes me, puts on his pants and leaves..., walking in the dark.

My pants are on the floor, I am introduced, he is inside me like never before, I am dilated, breathing deep, enjoying, feeling what he had left in me.

Minutes later, in silence, he abruptly withdraws...

...I rejoin, get dressed, and continue walking in the dark, until I glimpse the dance floor, I walk through it, open the door of the secret boutique, and leave, walking slowly, the streets are almost empty, the lights of the Grande Place, caress my face...

The drizzle over the city sculpts the passage of time among the stones of the deserted streets of caresses, without clocks and without hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Le Bocche: Panagiotis.

Estate, Mykonos, Grecia. 2010. Nell'antica e bellissima isola di Mykonos, le case sono dipinte di bianco, con le loro finestre blu, co...