viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

The Mouths: Silvio

Summer, Playa del Carmen, Caribbean, Mexico, 1990.

When I turned 20, I decided to go to Mexico, my mother had given me the gift of the trip, so that I could get to know some aspects of that beautiful culture.

I arrived to Mexico City with a direct flight, three days later, I took a bus to the Yucatan Peninsula, my goal was to know the Caribbean Sea.
I arrived to Tulum, then I go to Playa del Carmen, because a friend was waiting for me there.
In that remote Mexican Caribbean, everything seemed blue to me, the sea, the sky, the beauty of its white beaches.
The day after my arrival, I decide to go to the beach, I walk a lot, I go beyond the sites, the family beaches, and I go to the nudist beaches, which were very far from the center, I walked more or less three kilometers.
The nudist beach, was a sector, intimate, almost private, surrounded by birds, dunes and trees, where there were also wonderful meetings between men, in search of instant love or enjoyment of the moment.

The twilight already caressed the skins, our mouths, our bodies. I decide to swim, I was naked in the turquoise waters, they embraced me.
The sun kissed the sea, my mouth, my skin, the other mouths.
I was swimming in that Caribbean sea off the coast of the Yucatan peninsula, from there I could see the distant and exultant Islands of Women and the island of Cózumel.
I entertained myself before that image, dreamed, before that spectacle of nature, before that sky that was confused with the sea, without fear, only, in peace with myself, I, observed the marvel of life.

I start swimming, a few minutes later, I see beside me the head of a blond man, blue-eyed, with a rich mouth, voluptuous and generous, who greets me. He was about forty-five years old, I was twenty.

-Hello, how are you?

-Well, I answer.

The man began to swim in circles, as if he were a deep-water predator, or a bird in a clear, humid sky, hovering over me...
Frightened, I decided to get out of the water. I headed for the very white beach, under that unheard of twilight that seemed to eternalize itself between my lips and my eyes.
When I barely put my foot on the sand. Silvio, that was his man, touches me, grabs me, I let go, bites me sweetly on the ass.
I keep walking, I get out of the water, I take a towel, I dry myself... Silvio approaches me, I could hardly breathe from the emotion, from the surprise before the beauty of that man, strong, tall, pleasant, sympathetic, with a sensitive and generous heart.

-Where are you from?

-From Argentina, Buenos Aires.
- Do you?
- I am Venetian.

Many years later, I would have remembered, in front of the duomo of Venice, that conversation, that encounter with Silvio, that impossible love, with old nostalgia, but I was only thirty years old.

Silvio, before my innocence and my credulity, smiled. We sat down...
We talked about Frida Khalo, Diego de Rivera, Guadalupe Posadas, the Mexican artists, his Mexican crafts boutique, which he owned in downtown Playa del Carmen. That at that time, it was a town of the sea, with few hotels, old inns, few people, it was a little bigger than Tulum, and more inhabited. But its beaches and its waters, had a magic, a spell, a unique beauty.

-My name is Silvio and what is your name?
-Alfonso: I answer.
- What a beautiful name, I would like to invite you to my house for dinner, would you like to ?
-Yes," I answered, smiling.

We were both sitting alone, on the sand, on a blue towel, I remember. We looked at each other, he kissed me delicately, almost with fragility and poetic violence.

Silvio, caresses my face gently, his big hands travel, now behind my back, on my arms and legs. The mouths that approach, in a single instant of passion, our tongues dance, in the depths of the evening.
The Mexicans spy on us from afar, with adolescent curiosity, behind the bushes, they observe with boldness, our resounding encounter, our desire for fire, our bodies.

Silvio, rests his naked body on mine, his strong arms, his deep mouth, his tender eyes, possess me, inevitably.
Minutes later, we got up, and started walking under the sky that was almost red, barely dark, only illuminated by bright stars, and an immeasurable moon that embraced us.
One hour later, we arrived at his house, at about 10 p.m., approximately.
Silvio's house is very big, with white walls, a big carved wooden table, Mexican silver candelabra, a big library and photos, on the walls of different oceans, because Silvio was a marine photographer. His beauty resembled that of a man of water, an apollo of the depths.
Minutes later, we sat in the living room, from the windows, the white curtains, looked like dancing angels, lustful in the night, protecting us, from the rest of men.
Silvio lights several candles, other smaller ones. He goes to the kitchen, prepares an avocado salad with exotic fruits, red, violet, blue, yellow. He opens a bottle of wine, serves it to me smiling, gives me a glass, caresses my back with one hand.
His deep blue eyes begin to kiss me intensely, before his mouth, they undress me. Slowly I approach him in silence, a mariachi music is heard in the distance.
We kiss, we embrace each other slowly, Silvio puts his tongue in my mouth, over my lips, caresses my arms, my neck, my back and invites me to undress completely, he undresses me with skill.
He lays me down on the bed, my mouth is against the pillow, his hands and his tongue kiss my naked, hairless, lonely, almost adolescent desire.
The head of his penis now brushes the lips of my ass, my vulva, the inside of my anus. He kisses me and bites me delicately, with unmistakable passion, with tenderness, caresses the skins of my body, licks me slowly, puts his hands in my mouth thirsty for desire and lust.
I kiss him, I scream of pleasure, I groan, he submits me, he surrounds me, he desires me, he profanes me, he restores me, he penetrates me slowly. Its virile member, was forceful, voluptuous, involuntary. He placed my body upside down again, he put his fingers, one by one, he kissed me intensely, I felt the head of his sex in me, inside me. He fucks me, masturbates me, penetrates me again and again...

We made love until dawn, we made love, we made love, without stopping until dawn turned red, until the candles went out, until his sleeping body caresses my heart, the center of the heart of my mouth, there where memory becomes flesh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Le Bocche: Panagiotis.

Estate, Mykonos, Grecia. 2010. Nell'antica e bellissima isola di Mykonos, le case sono dipinte di bianco, con le loro finestre blu, co...